View Single Post
Desolation Denizen
Default   #225  
You have three Command Seals, Isaac. You don't need to ask my permission.

But, if rational thought should happen to invade you, I reiterate: vivisection. And perhaps a side of castration will be in order, too.

You do comprehend that if you win the Holy Grail you can simply wish for a world of infinite maidens willing to please your every whim? While that may seem to conflict with my own wish for the Kingdom of Satan on Earth, I assure you we can make it work, if that it is what is needed.

It isn't so much that she's disappointed in her Master as suddenly, shockingly aware of her own total lack of libido. In her lifetime, she'd have been doing much the same as Isaac, but this vessel called Assassin cares nothing for carnal distractions. The only passion to incense her now is for the tearing down of God's works and the raising up of her lord's.

But, for what? What does she care if the powers of Hell reign supreme over the earth from which she long ago expired? The woman Catherine would have cared not a whit, but this unholy specter shackled into the form of a Heroic Spirit... it desires nothing else.

And where does that leave her? Hollow, someone's reverie of the life she'd once lived. A perverse reflection lacking substance.

It would trouble her immensely, if only the killing in which she was about to indulge wasn't so immediately delicious.
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 03-06-2016, 01:04 AM Reply With Quote