View Single Post
Mythological-Valkyric-Queen of Ace

Rules
The rules are simple to follow. Follow them and we will get along. Follow them and the thread will stay clean. FOLLOW them and we will be happy. If you don't FOLLOW them, you will be kicked out of the role play.

1. The most important rule of all. Follow the rules and ToS of Trisphee PLEASE. If you didn't get a chance to take a look at the site rules and role play rules, please go take a look at them.
2. Be literate yet considerate. We aren't running a competition on who is more literate then whom. If you have a lot to say please break it down. Be detailed but not too detailed, try to avoid unnecessary details and get to the point (: Seeing a page worth of writing is a turn off to most people and most of the time grabs their attention away from the RP. SO please don't try to kill us ):
3. Do not submit for the role play and leave, if you are no longer interested in the role play, please PM and we will work something out. If you don't PM me the application, you will be ignored. If you leave the RP you will be deleted from the Role play.
4. Please do not cyber or add too much details. This RP does have gore in it, but please stay away from explaining on things too much. If someone gets stabbed, and blood gets on you, we get the point.. No need to add more detail to it, let our minds imagine it instead.
5. Be nice to EVERYONE in this thread.
6. Do not God-mod please. No one is the god in the story, I am just the owner of this thread and story. We are all equal, even if one being is stronger then the other. No one is better then the other and no is stronger then the other. If you dream of being the God of this RP please kick it out of your head because that won't happen in this RP, and its completely impossible with this story line.
7. There can only be 10 warriors.
8. I may change the rules when ever I feel like it.
9. Understand that this is a mild-gore RP. Please DO NOT take it far or you will be personally warned by me and possibly by an Admin/moderator.
10. This role play is nothing like twilight. Vampires don't shine and are not nice. Werewolves do hurt humans and hunt them. But it is very possible for a vampire/werewolf to fall in love with a warrior/human/hunter
11. You may only have a max number of 2 characters, how ever you may only have 1 warrior.

Table of contents

- - > x Welcome
- - > x {Rules}
- - > x Story/Plot
- - > x Warriors/ Vampire Hunters/ Humans/ Victor and his pack of Werewolves/ The Vampire Z family & their coven
- - > x To Join
Last edited by AceValkyrie; 09-21-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old Posted 09-14-2010, 11:57 AM Reply With Quote