View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #3463  
._. I managed to read a 230 page novel yesterday, and I enjoyed it. But I was extremely tired waking up today.

Also I took a walk out in the lovely, orange skied, ashy rain today. And I saw a roadrunner in someone's front yard. MAgical. 0u0 <3

Also also, a Cane's chicken just opened closer to where I live, and the line is so long, it'll probably still be there at 2 in the morning. T-T; I want chicken but I won't be getting it for a long while...

ALSO also also, I feel emptiness, but I'm doing better in my life and my therapist commended me for my efforts and how far I've come just within the span of one year. <B/ I'm still empty as f*ck inside, but I guess I'm glad I didn't decide to die. <xc *crosses fingers* now I just need to stay alive long enough to save up TONS of money for Australia.

In other news, :} the West Coast is VERY much in danger of being cremated. It's kind of crazy how out of control it is, despite authorities and officials claiming it is going to get under control. oUo;...the plumes of smoke and fire are doin' me a hekkin' concern. If you don't live on the west coast, The entire, ENTIRE, (including Washington and Oregon) west coast, apparently now looks like this.

o___O No, that's not a screenshot from an apocalypse movie. Though it's eerily reminiscent of one.
At least everyone is making light of the situation as much as they can. <x}
^_^ "Just another lovely day in the 4th circle of Hell."

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-09-2020, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote