View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #33  
o.o Well, good luck! I hope you do find more friends to play with! Uhh.. What's an "Odin", other than a Norse God? Assuming you don't mean the god... How could you have the god Odin?!!!! O_O;;;

Ikr! They're so cool. And cute. Merlin is just so adorable.. He's a black and white kitty. =w=

REALLY?!!!! I NEED TO GO CHECK!!!!!! ... As soon as I've recovered from the day's events. Mom and I went to a park and played on the swing sets! ^^ There was no one else there, so we just had lots of fun, but by the end of it, I could barely walk straight and my head felt funny.. I think the heat was getting to me. There wasn't any shade on the swings, since the sun was right overhead... But mom sang the songs she used to sing for me and my siblings when we were kids! She started with my brother's favorite song, then my sisters' favorite songs, then the one she used to sing for me! It's been so long since I heard it.... Q.Q Anyway, I shall go look at the page now that I'm back and more or less recovered!!!
Old Posted 06-10-2015, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote