Thread: Hello
View Single Post
*twitch*
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird View Post
Omg it's awesome you know so many games! I love Undertale, Mother 3, Ib, Witch's House, Metal Slug 3, and most things with old school graphics. I think I probably have a pixel addiction haha. Have you played Adventure Bar Story. Can you tell me if Fred x Siela happens.

I love all types of art really, from basic phone wallpapers to clever shadows made from random objects. If it looks nice, I'll spend a few moments admiring. :)
Same with fiction. I go for any genre as long it's interesting! (But since my local library relocated farther away, I've been reading less fiction and more nonfiction aka textbooks lol)
I love Ib, and mad father, and a lot of the games vgperson has translated lol. And nothing wrong with pixel games, unless they are as hard as battle kid or shovel knight. Because god.

Yes, I have played that game, and no I can't tell you what happens because I got very far and then was like 'why is the plot not progressing shouldn't the game be over, it's been x days' and it's sitting in my get to eventually pile lol. EDIT: I got to lvl 21 bar rank 5 in 11:37 playtime

I tend to avoid my library with a passion because I don't want to see anyone I recognize from growing up lol. I usually grab random books from B&n or will find random sites that have authors post their own original works that I can read for free, or have books that are in the public domain available for free by pdf. But back on track, textbook you say? What are you studying at the moment? I know I've tried studying italian from a textbook but man is it hard alone lol.
Last edited by Pirouetting Nightmare; 03-11-2018 at 01:46 AM.
Old Posted 03-11-2018, 01:36 AM Reply With Quote