Thread: Fountain Pens
View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Quietman Cometh, that would prove to be a problem for me, for I like to write in cursive... but you knew that... still, if you're not interested in keeping it, why not try selling it? Oh, I forgot it was only $3.00.. still, maybe you can give it to someone else you know who likes those kinds of pens... not me... but someone you actually know.

Gallagher... when I get my fountain pen... I feel like writing vulgarities on a card as a test run... though I'm not good with vulgarities... and uh... you'll probably never see it.
I think that's cute you have such a sign on your door, and maybe... I should have a sign on my door too. Hmm, I do have notecards, but I'm not sure if it's fountain pen friendly. I feel comfortable though because it's not like it's going to get all over my door... I wanna paint my door a different colour.

Also to Gallagher, if I find a zombie who is good with fountain pen, would you consider having tea and scones with a few strangers? Oh! A Fountain Pen party! Yeah! I wanna host a party!

Mdom, there are disposable fountain pens; although, it is possible to turn disposable fountain pens into eyedropper pens... so I've heard.

Coda! I wanna throw a fountain pen party!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 05-24-2017, 01:02 PM Reply With Quote