View Single Post
Lightbulb if you have a minute...!   #1050   Merskelly Metalien Merskelly Metalien is offline
Icy Footed
Hey you!

/:D Do you have all of your organs working properly today?
Are you feeling like your body is lacking in something, but don't know what? Headaches? Dry throat? Lethargy?
Do you feel like your blood vessels are screaming for attention?
>u> Are you finding your eyeballs glancing at waterpark commercials for longer than you'd like?

Introducing,
WATER!

>:D The best, most natural and clinically safe solution for all your bodily needs!
Only 1 bottle is packed full of 16.9 fluid ounces of H2O! Coming right at ya, guaranteed to freshen up that parched human vessel of yours! Within just 5 minutes, WATER is absorbed into your bloodstream, keeping it flowing and keeping it oxygen rich!

Cheap. Clean. Clear. /;] Captivating.~ However you get WATER, it's the most important resource worth investing in daily! ;D

Drink WATER anywhere!

In the kitchen.

Outdoors.

On the go.

And even in space! :D

Don't wait! Your body won't, so why should you?! /BD
WATER! Because you can't function comfortably without it for very long.~

*Available anywhere water is sold and wherever water is obtainable.
Prices and availability may vary depending on location, season, region and natural state of the planet.
Please drink responsibly. DO operate motor vehicles safely while drinking water. Make sure water consumed is drinking water, purified and filtered. Risk of drinking unfiltered or unsanitary water may cause bodily discomfort and/or harm to the body.

~This has been a community service announcement brought to you by Merskelly reminding everyone to stay hydrated.~

(wow. I spent way too much time on this post. x'D)

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 08-05-2019 at 09:28 PM.
Old Posted 08-04-2019, 02:26 PM Reply With Quote