Perspective win! That is awesome x3

I'd love to submit my avi or my OC for your consideration

=======================================
OC:
Jonen

Reference (please pay attention to the notes on the page
Tattoo ref (if you don't want to draw please cover him up accordingly
Bio/personality
Thirty something (30-35) once-famous composer/song writer who's jaded and burnt out and possibly washed up, wanna-be punk rawk star in a loser band trying to gain some kind of former glory wishing all the while he'd stayed back home on the Kentucky farm and raised horses like his daddy wanted.

Proud to a fault, but warm and charming, very flirtatious, promiscuous, in denial alcoholic, very laid back and puts on an air like he has no worries, avoids his problems mostly
bisexual but tends to date women and just sleep with men, in fact tends to avoid romantic relationships with men due to INTIMACY ISSUES whee

Has a history of failed relationships (usually his fault), up to and including broken engagements and a 5 month marriage ending in annullment when he was 20.

Black hair, violet eyes, slightly-crooked scar across the bridge of his nose, dyes hair green (partially mostly, if fully has black roots growing in), has a variety of hairstyles but J-Rock mullet is his favorite.

Punk/gawth clothes or that main clothing style that's in the ref (purple-ish shirt over tank, ripped jeans, etc.)

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 03-14-2011, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote