View Single Post
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Talking Serra's Art Gallery   #1  
Well, sort of an art gallery XD

I used to be here a lot and I was always fascinated by people drawing, and had a few people draw things for me. Little did I know, I really wanted to draw myself! So a little over a year ago, with some helpful pushing from some friends, I started drawing. And I started poorly. While I've been creative, I don't have any real art training.

HOWEVER!

I decided I wanted to get better and I studied tutorials and challenged myself to improve. And I did! Plus I refined my own style of drawing.

In order to push myself out of my box, I started drawing a lot of fan art from my favorite webcomic. So much so that it became a project on it's own! And I think it was good for me also, because I drew a lot of things I would probably not have drawn otherwise.

After that...I admit I got inspired for a third project. For the past five months, I've been preparing to put out a webcomic of my own! Written and drawn by me. I was advised to draw several pages before I even began putting them out, which is a good idea. And I'm finally coming close to releasing it, because June 1st is the day! Yay!

So saying, I just wanted to share my journey with anyone interested. I really love drawing, and I'd still do it even if no one else like it. I think it's lucky that people do though ^_^

Here's some links!
My Deviant Art page
My 30 Day Challenge
Fan Art Gallery for my Favorite Webcomic
My Webcomic "Rule Buster Breaker"
Old Posted 05-14-2017, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote