View Single Post
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Default The Crane Game - Unofficial FAQ   #1  

The Crane game is Trisphee's first game and I have gotten quickly addicted to it. Below is some information you might need to know or are unsure as to how the game works.

Quote:
Steps to play

#1 The first step you need to do is locate the button. On my screen this is found on the bottom right of the page.

#2 Using the arrow keys, you move your crane to the left or to the right.
<-- or -->

#3 Once you feel as if you have your prize, press the space bar to pick it up.

#4 If you win the prize, it automatically appears in your inventory.
I will continually be adding to the FAQ and if a user asks me something they want to know about the Crane Game.

Quote:
FAQ

#1 Currently there is a limit of three tokens a day. Each token gives you up to 3 tries, if you miss on all 3 tries you do not receive a prize with that token.

#2 Tokens refresh at 12am eastern standard time.There is also a countdown timer that tells you how long you have. If you have remaining tokens, they are removed when the game rolls over at 12am est. They do not get added to the token counter.

#3 If you click the button after receiving a prize and then leave the page, you WILL lose a token.

#4 The current list of items found in the Crane game can be found in two places.

Quote:
A - The Price guide of Doom (Post 12)

B - Trisphee item guide
#5 Buyable tokens are not available yet, keep an eye on this announcement for when they are in the shop.

#6 you can hover your mouse over the ball to see what is inside before clicking insert token

#7 The prizes change once an hour. If you do not like the current prizes, just wait and on the next hour they will change!
Any errors or bugs should be reported to this linked thread.
Last edited by Lucid:; 11-08-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Old Posted 09-12-2012, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote