Thread: Vader's Quest
View Single Post
Đıνıηε ıςοηοςļαѕτ
Arrow Vader's Quest   #1  

Hey-lo, this is my quest thread (I am very new to this, so apologies if I am not following particular quest thread protocol or etiquette in any way, and feel free to inform me on anything), and it will be mainly a place where I'll keep track of the items that I want. I don't expect any handouts or donations, but if they are ever offered or anything, they'd always be welcome and extremely appreciated. Any and all donations and the like would also be acknowledged and displayed, unless otherwise stated.

I don't have any rules in particular (since it seems most quest threads have a rules post)... just standard Trisphee rules apply, I guess. Chat is also extremely welcome; I'm a pretty friendly guy, and I respond to everything I can, so...

Thanks for reading, and enjoy. Feel completely free to leave a reply, if you want. It'd be very welcome and appreciated.

(Also, if people could let me know if the unique text character for the Shop Category headers appears okay [or not okay] for you, please let me know, either in this thread or private message because I want people to be able to see it. If it's not properly displayed, I'll change the characters.)

[Olive] text represents Runes.
[Gray] text represents Aurum.
[This] text represents Items.

Price Guide for Personal Reference
Item Guide for Personal Reference

Ѕρєςιαļѕ

Агςнαις Аηтιφцιтιєѕ

Εςļєςтις Тгєηδѕ

Łαυιѕн Łцхцгιєѕ

Ѕαļοη

Τнгєαδѕ

Τгιηκєтѕ αηδ Τгєѕѕєѕ

Ψєαгļψ Ѕноρ

βоцφнт αηδ Đоηαтєδ Ґтємѕ

βоцφнт

Đоηαтєδ
Last edited by Darth Vader; 11-13-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old Posted 11-04-2012, 12:54 AM Reply With Quote