View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #71  
Oh! ^-^ Hehe my bad. :] I tried crocheting once in grammar school, for like...four months. XD It wasn't for me, hehe, but I made a potholder and half a scarf!

Jewelry-making is cool though! :D Always profitable. And there's all sorts of things I always like to look at in Michaels for it. xD
Never made jewelry though. :] I had two friends that did though.
One had it as a family practice, and her mom and grandmother made jewelry out of rocks and minerals. They were wicca so they had different stones and minerals that represented different healing and luck properties I think. :/ Never believed in it myself but I had a couple of nice looking cobalt blue and turquoise bracelets from them. :]
My other friend sometimes made bracelets rosaries and brooches with her aunt. Mostly all angel or cherub themed. She didn't give me jewelry but she gave me a shiny rock thing with a little angel encased inside of it. :] That was cool. Wonder if I still have it. :/

The only jewelry I ever made was friendship bracelets from pipe cleaners and beads. xD not even the lanyard ones, hehe.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-20-2019, 03:34 AM Reply With Quote