View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #67  
Ehh, I don't really see the appeal in social media much, -n- *shrug* It can also kinda confuse me too. :/ Though I'll be sure to look up Derpy once I get on Instagram in the future. ^-^

Ahhww thanks! <xD My tumblr portfolio was actively used only like a couple years ago, and I would return to it, buuuuut, I'd rather have a portfolio saved on my weebly...which I haven't updated. >.>; and probably should..but hey, ^-^ I'm glad you like my stuff.

I've been drawing since I was in kinder. >u>; What was sort of a lil' hobby turned into a skill, and eventually a talent I guess? I was super observant as a child growing up and I loved animals, especially reptiles and birds...I studied them a lot in magazines and encyclopedias and even up close, so I learned to draw them more and more. :] I got into drawing dragons during middle school. They look pretty bad and weird now, >~>; but I've gotten much better I think. ^~^; My pride n joy in my box of stuff is probably my Poison Pokémon team drawing. That's the one that's my phone background. <3 I named each Pokémon on my team too.

Boopfang - Arbok
Unisan - Nidoking
Spoox - Haunter
Beller - Victreebel
Jupitor - Tentacruel
and Vivi - Golbat

Might even re-draw it in the future, along with the rest of my shared-gen and typing teams. :]

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-20-2019, 01:47 AM Reply With Quote