View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #65  
<:} Iiii donnnn't..sorry. I had a Tumblr a while back though, just for my art stuff. But it's like all hand-drawn nonsense and all, ^~^; no digital computer arts on it except for my sweater design which I tried getting the img code for. I can link that to you, even though I really don't use it anymore as a portfolio. :o
My Box of Stuff is kind of extensive since I had it and posted in it for about 3 years, but I've been on hiatus for a while now. >.>; mostly because I'd rather not social media anymore..it consumed my life too much. <x} But all my Pokémon art is in there, :D if you'd like to just look at it. Some posts are *grumble grumble* >:[ erased by Tumblr for containing inappropriate content which is total bs because I never drew anything NSFW. Ugh. :[ sadly they gone. I'm not even sure why or what they were, so, sorry 'bout that.

(Just remembered: I have an instagram but I'm reserving it for when I turn 27. :/ Because that's the age I imagine myself having myself more together, and I will use it only to take pictures of the food I eat...I'm weird.)

^-^ So you can credit me using my tumblr or just on here if you like. Shoot, I don't even have a facebook or twitter. x} *shruggy shrug*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 03-19-2019 at 08:07 PM.
Old Posted 03-19-2019, 07:41 PM Reply With Quote