View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #53  
<:/ It is sad. Though it does help to keep me from over-worrying to the point of anxious dread.

I should really be getting back to Trisphee and to doing my homework honestly. <X')
I've had a little hiatus from Trisphee and well, from most other things. Not because of anything bad either, <:/ I've just been avoiding a lot lately and neglecting a lot. Usually if I avoid too much I get left behind or face the consequences, and it tends to send me into a depressive spiral, of which I struggle to get back up out of again. <x(
Then I have to deal with actual life, where I work and attempt to keep myself healthy. Yikes! xD
Usually I don't like to drag anybody into my sad nonsense, cause it just ends up bumming everyone out. <BT Including me.

I really should be doing some homework.
However, I have been messing around on Flight Rising more than Trisphee, and been finding some practice RPing and coming up with character lore for my dragons.
But really I should be doing my homework.
<X) And I found out how Reddit works so I end up killing some time on there, looking at memes, posting opinions, reminiscing, helping others feel understood as well as relating to others.
But I still have some homework I should really get to.
I'm also writing just a little self-inserted story for myself of my OTP. Well, one of them. <X) It's about 60 pages long so far. I've been going back and forth in returning to it and neglecting it for months and months at a time this year.
uhm...I-..homework?
I am busy with so much I feel like I'm busy with nothing at all! <XD
Though I still try to get it all done. And yesterday I just finished decorating a wooden advent calendar in the shape of a christmas tree. I plan to put little candies and things in the boxes for my family to take for the month of December. :)
It's thanksgiving today in America, so we are going to be eating well for the next few days. 8/ Also, we're staying inside, so as to not help the virus out any more than the rest of the country seems to be doing.
Hopefully I will be done with all my school woes by the end of the first week of December, and I will be free to relax, and maybe RP! -U- Well, when I'm not sucked away to be at work. e_e Worrrrrrk, grrrrr.
At least finally I have money though to maybe order some presents and things for my family online. :) Yay.

Though I hope it's going well where you are too. You sound like you're on top of your studies, though I hope a break is in order every now and then. <:] Don't work yourself too hard my friend! And yes, there's always my surprise short romance tale once you're through to read I guess. ^-^;
I'll probably be back on Trisphee soon. <:) I'm usually lurking without logging in much tho. I should really come back. <:/ I bet everybody misses me...

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-26-2020, 03:55 PM Reply With Quote