View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #49  
O.O
She LIIIIIVES! QcQ

I missed you Daiko! <x] it's been a craaaaazy year! I don't blame you being away so long! 8[ Honestly, college has been a struggle and work is starting to get there. It's the holiday season after all. ;u; Worst season for meager retail grunts like me. RIP retail and grocery stores rn. >.> I'm keeping safe and distant, but with as many people coming in as I saw today, it's only a matter of time vefore SOMEbody gets sick. I can't afford that. <:( I got prone folks at home that can't hack even a cold. I just hope if things get too crazy, state and county mandates will at best shut down businesses to be online only and I'll be out of a job. ;u; But alive. If not, hopefully we limit the people coming in, or do online orders only. -u- I wouldn't mind that.

Oh! :o Yes my semester is ending too. <x/ Got crazy boring finals I guess before then, but I guess I have not meeting every week on zoom to look forward to. <x)
:D I forgot I wrote tha thing and sent it to you! I dunno if you got a chance to read it yet. <x) I wrote it out of both boredom and interest. >u< Just to test my skillz.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-09-2020, 02:25 AM Reply With Quote