View Single Post
Writer
Default Compliment the user above you!   #1  
Attention please! I have an important announcement to make for this year's User Appreciation. Even though some staffers may have come across as evil tyrants in the past, we want you to know for certain we appreciate each and every one of you. Seriously. Yep. What would Trisphee be without such a great and loyal userbase? After all, good minions are hard to find these da- ah, nevermind.

When was the last time you made another user smile? Look at the thread, check who posted last, then tell us something you appreciate about this person. Now all the good vibrations from compliments should be rewarding enough on their own - but as a little extra incentive, once per page a random user who posted a compliment will win 100 Cubix Cubes. Make it to page 10 and a random user on that page will win a full set of new posting rewards in one color of their choice.

1. No double posts. While it certainly may be tempting to appreciate yourself (and trust me, we know what a wonderful little brat you are!) you're expected to compliment other users.

2. Random chatting is allowed, but only posts with a compliment are eligible for the page lottery. If you can't bother to find anything nice to say, I won't bother to include you in the drawing.
Old Posted 07-31-2019, 12:16 PM