View Single Post
Double Rainbow
I had to get a new ID... The DMV is hell, man. D:
My old ID from Minnesota expired, and since COVID shut almost everything down I haven't had the chance until now to get a new ID.

And my mom's license is also expired from Minnesota.... It bothers me seeing her get so frustrated. She was divorced once and they're making her jump through hoops just to take the written test so she can get her license renewed... The laws here in California are fucked, man. Like, she was divorced over 30 years ago and they want to see her *MARRIAGE* license from her first marriage.... !!!! We're both wondering if that information is even available still it was just that long ago! And she never had her name changed after she got divorced and they're asking for proof of her first marriage even though she has documents of the divorce... which in turn would be proof of a marriage. :/

I wasn't able to get the "real ID" bullshit they've got going on now, but I got something just to have my name and address on it for now. I had to pick up a prescription from Walgreens and they still had my information from my home in Minnesota. :O
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 11-24-2020, 05:31 PM Reply With Quote