Thread: Mario Kart 8
View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Default Mario Kart 8   #1  
I have been playing this game a lot, and I finally figured out how to get the glider and gold car... I... cheated and looked them up

Well, it will take me a lot of time to get the car and glider... not sure how much coins I have.

Alright, my favourite race courses are Baby Park, Rainbow Road SNES, the clock one, and Ribbon Road.

Baby Park, it's a small race course, but I love that the music gets a little faster each time you pass each lap. I know I said it's one of my favourite courses, but I can't remember the version I like, but I believe it's the SNES version... I'm not sure why I like it, but I do like it. The clock one, I also forgot the name, but I love it. I love the music in this one as well, and Ribbon Road is fun.

I do wish that when you fall off onto the previous part of the race course, Lakitu wouldn't save you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-26-2017, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote