Thread: Fallout 76
View Single Post
CL4P-TP
76 definitely feels rushed, especially for the type of game that it is. Like I get with online games they're constantly updating just to keep things fresh, but it just doesn't seem like theres enough base content in it to begin with. I think if Bethesda did it right it could have been a very interesting addition to the franchise, though technically I think 76 must be set in a slightly different timeline or whatever because they've tweaked the lore for this game to appeal to the masses rather than keeping it canon? I can't remember exactly what was changed but I'm sure it was something to do with the Brotherhood of Steel.

I'm definitely more of a single player gamer than an online one, but the online aspect didn't put me off initially. It's just now the more I'm seeing the less I'm excited for it. It releases properly tomorrow, so I'm going to try and withhold judgement until I see some actual day one gameplay rather than beta. I think with the beta videos people are holding the game to a much higher standard than they would normally purely because they've had to pre-order to gain access, so I think it will be interesting to see opinions from those that haven't had to make that type of investment.
Old Posted 11-13-2018, 08:47 AM Reply With Quote