Thread: Fallout 76
View Single Post
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
So what's funny is, even though I love the FO series, I actually... haven't played that many of the games. I started FO1 and never finished (I restarted it yesterday, and should probably have an easier time of it now that I've dabbled in FO:NV and know more of the lore). And I'm maybe halfway through FO:NV?

I'm kind of worried that it'll end up as just your run-of-the-mill MMO with a Fallout skin, kind of like how ESO's really just a normal MMO with a TES theme to it.

The lore is really what makes fallout stand out. Atleast for me. Its pretty much its own universe. And yes Im VERY worried what makes fallout unique will be lost to MMO. Like you said it would be just another MMO with a fallout skin.

I first Played FO3 and I was HOOKED! I've played and beatin all of them. I have only played Oblivion and Skyrim when it comes to the Elder Scrolls but i love them just as much as FO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
I haven't even heard of it.

I've played Fallout 4 but pretty much live in TES, but I don't play ESO. Is that subscription based or buy and play? I guess I'll ask the same about Fallout 76 as well.

Is there a reason for that number?
The '76' comes from the starting place in the game being Vault 76. it is an online only game, which is different than the other games. You will need live for xbox or playstaion network for playstation. Im not sure about pc tho.

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
The tale I have told you,
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
Bright maiden, proud youth
The tale is a lie;
What it tells is the truth.”

― Traditional folktale ending

Last edited by DreadedMartian; 10-04-2018 at 04:34 AM.
Old Posted 10-04-2018, 02:35 AM Reply With Quote