View Single Post
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Mini-Valkyrie is ridiculously overpowered for how easy she was to get, btw, especially for her team cost. 3x two-pronged attack, good ATK, good RCV, and a workable team cost for one of the more common drops out of the chibi-REM that doesn't even need evolution.

If I need to be taking hits with multi-strike, I'll be bringing in someone with 2xHP 1.35xATK 2xRCV (Lucifer) or 1.5xHP 2xATK 1.5xHP (Amon) or something, probably paired with a 3xATK leader or a Chinese god or something.
I wish I started playing around Christmas time... I want those chibi's.

Damm Mini Valk is awesome, 3 2 prong attacks? Ridiculous. It's sad that bigger Valk only gets a prong attack at her 2nd Ultimate evo.

I have bigger valk (I haven't bothered evo-ing her yet, I need to be careful on my team cost right now. I need to be grinding for exp rather than evolving all my monsters xD.)

I need to focus on max leveling on everying in my red Sonia team (Focused on devil/dark). Then my Urd team (I have r/r Reyr ult and I need to evolve my Ares that I just got from last Godfest for this team.)

I have Blonia also, but I need to be evolving a lot of the monsters I own for her to work. I have 2 Karin's, 1 is evolved, and the other is unevolved. I want to ult evo both of them to be on the same team. I have already Ult evo my Haku to D/D, and the other Haku is on my waiting list because I don't need her right away yet.

I also managed to get 2 Hattori Hanzo's last godfest which I might put in my Karin team that will replace Undine.

My Light team focus on Ars Nova, LG Thor, Ult Raphael, Princess Valk, and Kirin. But they need some major leveling up (Kirin needs to evolve, and I need to get around Ult evo Valk.)

Then my green team has Norn Verdandi as leader, another green norn as sub, Meimei, Freyja, and Ceres. This is my most underleveled team because I don't focus too heavily on green. (I would put Odin in there because he is maxed, but he costs too much for the team because of the 2 Norn's. Granted it would be smart to put him in there until the rest of the team is leveled up.)

Then I have Da Qiao + Xiao Qiao as leaders with a bunch of my strongest monsters on the team. I have no plans to work on this team until they get their ultimate evo's.

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 07:10 PM Reply With Quote