View Single Post
Developer
Default   #19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Keeper of Rainbow is so easy though.... I just get my Odin and a Muse with a team full of gods, and boom instant Rainbow.
Keeper of Rainbow IS easy, that was the entire point. :P Though I suspect I probably get through the fight faster than you do -- with Valkyrie as my leader and Ginny's Mini-Valkyrie as my ally I doubt I even need subs to blow it away in one shot. (I ought to try that next Tuesday just to see if it actually works.)

Quote:
I'm having trouble understanding why your having a problem..
It's a fragile setup. A lot of things have to go right for this particular team to win -- and one of the things that can go wrong is accidentally KO'ing Keeper of Dark before I'm ready. Another thing that can go wrong is not being able to get at least three water combos when I use my cooldowns. Basically, if I don't defeat it on the first round, I can't defeat it at all, even if I use a continue, because I won't have any cooldowns left and a continue puts me back at full HP and I have to be under 5%.

I mean, given that you said you can't beat it yet yourself, it's a little odd that you say you're having trouble understanding.

(BTW: Keeper of Gold, like most late-game bosses, uses multi-strike attacks, so Odin is useless.)
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-08-2015, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote