Thread: I feel sad
View Single Post
Psych
Default   #39  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
i got goddamn lucky with getting on disability, somehow. i do have a job here but any money that i earn is for helping a friend or going back into the site, bc i like this site.
~ heard they're pretty picky and there's loops to go through. That is pretty cool how you do that. Do agree, nice site .~

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Nephila8 View Post
Ya I'm looking to get another day job, so it's like... ok you failed yourself round 3 maybe this time you'll be better?

I don't know.

It's like that hear too. It weird because they keep insisting it's hard to find people to work and I'm over here like, IT'S BEEN YEARS OF ME LOOKING FOR A FUCKING PART TIME!

Urg, I also told myself that buying WoW time again was a good idea in comparison to weed. So that's a thing now. Time to make new friends/ see if the guild is still anywhere near functional. XD
~Yeah I know how you feel. I had hope, hope in a lot of things that maybe I could get hired. It's all just been the same. All I had was hope but, well it's a hard pill to swallow but I've realized that no matter what for me it's just not going to change.

Oh yeah I know. There's at least a couple places here that's "still hiring" and probably still will be into the next year and the year's after. I've been looking all year, all year.

Well at least you get to talk to people all over. I get what you mean. I really miss FFXIV. I liked the players there much better than Ark players. At least in the servers I've played. Some good people but some jerks. Though I guess the fact that you can't grief on PVE helps. Hopefully you're guild is still up or people remember you or something.~
Last edited by Jester; 09-01-2022 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Autocorrect
Old Posted 08-31-2022, 01:46 PM Reply With Quote