View Single Post
Level 100
«[How It Works Banner]»

- Post an image of the one that you are working on in the thread. Only one may be leveled up at a time.
- You may have one Pokemon and one egg in each post.
- Add 250 Experience to your active Pokémon per post
- Experience to level up will be 2000 Experience.

- Captured Pokémon will start off at level 5.

- Pokémon Evolve at the levels in which they would in the games.

Here is a sample Code
Code:
[align=center][img]img-url[/img]
Chikorita ~ F ~ LV:5 ~ EXP:250[/align]
text here
«[Obtaining Pokemon Banner]»

Pokémon may be obtained in a few various ways aside from starting out.

1) Catching in the Wild
2) Trading/Gifting
3) Purchases from stores
4) Obtaining from Contests
5) Special Events

- I or another mod will include a sprite of the Pokemon you encounter.
- To capture a Pokemon, you must be the first to quote it and have a Pokeball available for use. You can then add a battle scene if you wish, but it is not required.
- Wild Pokemon will be available for catching for 24 hours after their release, otherwise, it will have run away.
- One Pokemon at a time may be caught per spotted post. If more than one are in one particular post, and you capture one, please wait six hours to give another person a chance to catch it.
- If in event the person that releases the Pokemon doesn't respond in an hour after releasing it, consider the Pokemon caught and it's statistics yours to decide on unless it is already indicated.
- An example of catching Wild Pokemon can be found on this page

«[Suggestions Banner]»
Make a list of the top three favorites, without specifying which exactly is your favorite, I will choose those three first for your eggs to hatch into. I ask that you not name your top favorite, so I have an option to pick from the three and not feel obligated to pick it, but it still gives me a better idea of which ones you like best. And if you buy three eggs, you are sure to get your favorite! ^_^

Last edited by dragoness129; 07-31-2017 at 02:21 PM.
Old Posted 01-23-2011, 02:04 PM Reply With Quote