View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Post Wanting a pen pal   #1  
I'm not asking anyone here to be a penpal, since I don't wanna get in trouble, but... I want a pen pal. My old pen pal had some stuff going on and then the Thing happened. I don't know if I can mention it here. Anyways, I have searched the web for pen pals, but the organizations had some rules that would've made it hard for me to be a pen pal, since I'm not always happy and I do need advice some times, or sometimes tragic stuff happens. It's understandable to not want to upset the old people.

The second issues I've had is that... well, I have to join a website in order to get a pen pal, and I'm not looking to sign up to new sites... especially if they look shady. I also don't want to write to minors. No offense to them, I just don't want to write to them. I want someone around my age. Five years apart is the max I'm wanting since this isn't for business. This doesn't really lead up to the third issue I have, but I'm just gonna get to it.

I don't want to write to anyone who is in prison. Yeah, they deserve a chance, and I usually say that, but since I don't live by myself, I don't want to run the risk of putting them in immediate danger or suspected of illegal stuff if the prisoner I'm writing to decides to get me busted for not wanting to go along with their scheme, nor do I want to run the risk of those I live with to lose custody of their adopted boy.

I did find someone on reddit (I already have an account there), but one got banned, and the other doesn't wanna swap addresses (I asked for it, and they just told me their country. What's the point of posting an ad saying " pen pal and send a message to swap address" if no one reads it ) I'm getting antsy not having a pen pal to write to!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-07-2022, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote