View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Recently remembered a project I wanted to figure out how to make on the loom. Am currently making basic pattern to get an idea of dimensions/how it will fit and then figure out how to modify it from there. And add scales.

Even though I don't want to, I may need to make it as a flat piece and then seam it just to make figuring the dimensions easier.

In case anyone's curious, it's this. I want to figure out how to make this with loom knitting:

I have a connected scarf and armwarmer pattern that should work for the base, but I need to test the size and figure out any potential increases and decreases for basic shaping and to make full sleeves instead of the flat "scarf" panel the original pattern has.
As much as I'd like to be able to make my version in the round as well, I'll probably have to make it as a flat panel and then seam it to make the sleeves, which hopefully I can seam it along the scale edge so it's not super visible, but we'll see.

Tldr; I wanna make this cool thing and I have an idea on how I'm gonna do it too.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 04-06-2020 at 05:43 PM.
Old Posted 04-06-2020, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote