View Single Post
Notorious Pirate Captain
Default   #5  

▶ Sometimes, I also hold auctions when I feel like it...

▶ Auction start date and end date IS subject to change... If there is no starting bid for 5 consecutive days, the auction will be closed...

▶ If a set is being auctioned, you CANNOT bid on the items separately...

▶ Anyone can bid as long as you have the means of paying... Do not bid if you have no intention of buying or if you don't have that amount yet... I only accept full payments and I don't do reservations nor refunds... I apologize...

▶ You cannot take back or lower your bid once you have placed a bid on an item... Just hope someone will outbid you...

▶ The price indicated on the item is its auto-buy price in [Aurum] and [Rune]... You can auto-buy the item with either the [Aurum] or [Rune] value stated... Yes, the auto-buy price is likely to be ridiculously overpriced while the auction duration is short... Please do not complain... It is made that way so that no one would dare auto-buy the auctioned item/s... But if you really want the item being auctioned and can afford the auto-buy price, I won't stop you from auto-buying it...

▶ You can bid using [Aurum] or [Rune]... It depends on what the currency I stated for that auction... For rune bid, only in increments of 10...

▶ Offer higher than the starting bid if you want your bid to be considered...

▶ Do not, and I mean DO NOT, PM me... All negotiations and transactions are to be done inside the thread to be fair to everyone...

▶ Once you see an item you want, post the form below... Please do not alter the forms in any way possible...

PHP Code:
[color=#e19a06][size=3][b]I WOULD LIKE TO BID![/b][/size][/color]
[size=2][b]Username: [/b]-ANSWER-  
[
b]How much is your bid?: [/b]-ANSWER-[/size
▶ I'll announce who won the current auction and PM that person... Once I do, I would send a Cash On Delivery (COD) trade to the winner containing the item and the winner will complete the trade by putting the price he / she had bid to win the auction...

NONE YET

Auction Start Date: TBA
Auction End Date: TBA

Starting Bid: 0 Rune / 0 Aurum
Auto Buy Price: NONE

Preference: Rune > Aurum

Highest Bidder:

NONE YET

NAVIGATION

On the Shelf & Labels ✦ Don’t Stray ✦ The Prices & Wanted Items ✦ The Tariffs & The Cargo ✦ Auction Rules & Bid Now ✦ Try your Luck, Q & A, Instructions & Next In Line ✦ Let’s Share Drinks & Gimme a Bottle
Last edited by Cazzidy; 10-02-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old Posted 10-02-2013, 02:41 PM Reply With Quote