View Single Post
Tangible Badassery
Username: Daigotsu
Slot Request: Full Color
Reference: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11292
I have designed my avatar much like how I imagine her to be, minus my halo, horns, head flower and tail. There are some details on the request page I linked above. But also some other details:

Her dress is styled like the priestess dress my avatar is wearing (though it is floor length, mainly black with the trim and bands being blood red color. Without the swirly designs. The arm pieces are the same colors as the dress. She has tribal tattoos all over her body (feel free to do artist interpretation of them as I don't really have a reference other than what is in the request page). Her eyes are an empty black. She doesn't wear shoes nor jewelry. Also, she always has a distressed, angry, bitter look on her face. I'd prefer if you couldn't see her hands as well. As for her skin, a white-ish, light sickly grey. She is a ghost like spirit. C: Her hair is styled exactly how I have it, except I'd like it to be all white without the grey tips at the bottom.
I do hope you will consider me. I will also try to flesh out any other details you have questions about.

Offer: Maurader's Flight
Old Posted 01-15-2013, 11:43 PM Reply With Quote