View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Lucien glared at Mairi for only a second to see in Mairi's eyes the concern for him, It had taken him this long to realize that Mairi wasn't concerned only about Lucien, she didn't wanna be alone again. Lucien nodded and walked along side the horse limping he looked at her and shot with a sarcastic voice "Well, it would have been a pain trying to fight and protect you at the same time anyways."

Lucien smirked picking from the ground a piece of wheat and sliding it into his mouth gracefully chewing on the end of it. "I do wanna know how long it will be until the river, So i can go kill that bitch.."

Kimiko looked at Noelle in the eyes trying to study what was wrong with her.. "What did he do to aggravate you." Kimiko giggled and spoke in a hushed toned only Noelle could hear. "Who is that anyway he seems oddly familiar" Kimiko stared at him but could not see much from afar. She looked back upon the road and gently kicked the side of the horse and off they were onto the next town once more.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-11-2012, 10:23 AM Reply With Quote