View Single Post
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Default   #195  
Autumn Fin - I really like the tri color shoes and the delicious wigs. I also like the fact that this is versatile and not pinned down to a single fish theme as some sites do. You really get a value for the money considering how much you get. The skirts as well can be easily added to a good steampunk avi and it does somewhat match the more formal spacefleet item.

Spacefleet - From Space to Airships to the sea, a good pirate captain needs some spiffy threads and this does grant it and more. There are so many good poses and it was very difficult to settle on just a few poses that I liked the most. I guess the fact that the accessories are included would be a strong point. The AI-ish mask is a rather nice touch, I see a strong advanced computer system and a good GPS system if you ever lose your compass. The Wispy shoulder accents can also layer with a cape for those who want to make a hell of an entrance walking into a room. And finally the wrist features. I refuse to think anything more than those are weapons. Point and shoot at your enemies while connecting with the visor/sending an update to your futuristic FB account.

Kaze no Kisetsu - Going to be honest, I did not like this at first. It's very one theme only but the more I stared at it the more it grew on me. What I like most are the sleeveless jackets. It adds to my outfit as opposes to detract. I also can never have enough arm warmers, those ninja/rogue sleeves are pretty badass.The shorts are a nice alternative to the starter shorts as well. The only critique with this is I am not sure if the pants are supposed to be Hakama or some different kind of traditional pants. If they were longer I could have seen some traditional samurai or Kenshin cosplays. I suppose the Fin might have to suffice for makeshift Hakama for now.

In closing I would like to see more of that Pink/Peach color paired with the Grey/lilac (What is that color anyway?) in the Kaze for the girls. That is such a nice color combination. It isn't irritatingly pink and its not so subtle that it fades into grey. I also still like how everything is shaded and highlighted. It is still such a stark difference from the sites I used to be on.

Thank you all for your hard work to give us some really amazing things. This is why I throw money at you/the site when I can.
Old Posted 11-08-2012, 10:45 AM