View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Karla smiled at the red heads acceptance of her magic. Most seemed more quickly to judge her than get to know her. "True, a witch could take out a room, or with enough emotion a house, the difference is I could do it with little to no effort, the last time I lost my temper I accidentally took out an entire cul-de-sac.. and this is before I started using blood magic." Karla bragged slightly admiring the redhead who had grown much more comfortable around her. She couldn't help but laugh at her turning to red at her comment of having the girl for dessert, shaking her head as the witch tried so hard to change the subject.
"Normally yes, but rune magic is very.... versatile, I can seal something away as easily as making that paper bird, as long as I know the correct glyph I can theoretically accomplish anything." She ran her hand against Hannabelle's gently before standing to her feet.
"It'd be better if you don't talk to anyone about this book, however there's no harm if you see me sealing it shut. We'll have an idea if it's really me that you're reacting to or not."
---------------
Ryan flung his notes across the room in anger after he had woken again, the pain meds were wearing off, causing him to be very temperamental. "Why can't I cast even the simplest spells in my notes any longer?!" He slammed his hands into the desk crumpling all his paperwork his hands pressed against his head. He glanced at the number Oliver stuffing it into his pocket. "I don't get it, I was capable of casting my magic before I took the job, WHAT changed..." The man groaned before returning to his bed, the nurses would give him hell for destroying his room, he had no idea what the woman had planned to question him with, or why his job was considered a success. "Maybe Sandra's just fucking with me so I don't feel so bad.. I guess I'll find out more tomorrow..." HE laid back onto his bed closing his eyes, it would still be another day or two before they released him, until then he would need to keep calm and collected until he could return to his research.
---------------
Karla grabbed onto Hannabelle's hand pulling her along through a near by park, weaving through the trees until they could find somewhere private, she circled around with the girl multiple times if only so she could have the witches hand in her own while she 'made sure' that they were indeed alone. She sighed letting the witches hand free and pulled out the book which seemed quite ordinary at the moment.
"This is a cursed relic, I found this on a job I recently had, its a grimoire of a necromancer that was causing problems, or a book of the dead. Any person possessing it other than its rightful owner would find themselves dead within a week because of the black magick held within its pages."
Karla placed the book down on a patch of earth beneath her as she sat in front of it. She motioned Hannabelle to sit in front of her with the book in between as she began drawing symbols in the dirt around the book. Immediately the drawn glyphs glowed a blue color in hue as she started her spell. After confirming that the glyphs alone had no effect on the girls tattoo she brought out her knife making a quick slice in her wrist letting the blood flow into the glyphs. The enchanting blue color changed into a more ominous purple, crackling with energy as Karla closed her eyes, the air grew incredibly thick as she finished muttering an incantation, the blood filled glyphs slowly creeped towards the book soaking into its binding embedding the runes that were once dug into the earth on the book.
Her eyes shared the same purple glow as she opened her eyes to see if Hannabelle had reacted at all to her magic. "Well? This isn't all I am capable of but it should be more than enough to cause some sort of tingle if its my magic you reacted to"
Old Posted 06-21-2018, 07:25 AM Reply With Quote