View Single Post
Confused

Hell
"I didn't really come here in search of alcohol. More so for a person who knew how to help me. Though, I didn't speak up at first because, believe it or not, you're quite--uh, how should I put this?--terrifying?" Nancy snickered, letting her finger tap on her chin thoughtfully. "But it's a good thing we are talking, yes? Thirty-five years in this place ought to mean you know a thing or two."

I don't about that either. I've seen plenty like him though. He's got to be carrying some mighty powers. I just know it. Xander peered over his shoulder a little while he signed. I wouldn't dare cross him, but what's the harm in having a little fun. It might also be beneficial to have him on our crew, yeah?

Xander spun around in his stool till he was facing the bar. "Olivia and I want both of you to hunt with us, but only if you wish to." His hands moved along with his words. It was difficult, but he was signing what he was saying. He didn't want Olivia to be out of the loop. Xander turned his head a little towards Olivia afterward and smiled, then winked.

imanASSet
Old Posted 06-24-2018, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote