View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Karla shook her head at Hannabelle's theory about her magic not reacting the night they met. "Mmm, well the night we met I wasn't doing anything special in particular that would cause your magic to react, I was just being a little more cautious that I wouldn't stand out to someone who knew what to look for." She grinned as the red head seemed to turn red at her flirting finding it adorable.
"A proper sorceress can be powerful, most just use it as a name and are pretty much... witches that specialize in brewing, only a few dozen are qualified as an actual sorceress, which would more be manipulating the elements in their magick and releasing it in a destructive form. Karla scratched her head at the question Hannabelle asked, there had been plenty of people who targeted her for her magick, though on the top of her head it was mostly in disgust of the type she presented rather than the potency.
"I've had people come after me sure, maybe not for my magick but because of it, Its not normal even for our kind, so typically I stand out to both sides when it comes to making an example of someone." She paused for a moment wondering how they would be able to confirm her theory. She glanced at the time, it would be getting late soon so empty streets would be easy to find.
"We could go somewhere we won't be interrupted, I need to put a proper seal on the book. That takes a considerable amount of power on my part. Maybe that'd be enough? Then I could have you for dessert since we just had dinner." Karla added the last bit jokingly just to get a reaction out of the witch for amusement, she loved seeing the flush fill her face. She grinned giving her a wink before taking a glance at the bill brought to them.
---------------
Ryan nodded to Oliver the shifter seemed overly concerned over him for someone the wolf had just met. "I'll do my best, thanks again."
As the man left the room Ryan flipped open his notebook making notes, he was irate that he had completely failed on his task, he knew he was more capable than simply seeing and speaking with the dead however he couldn't manage to conjure up a simple exorcism. His head still pounded, mostly from the wound around his eye. His thoughts went towards the woman wanting to speak with him as well, he shook his head not understanding what was going on or why things had to turn out how they did.
He reached for his phone and saw one unread message from Sandra at the bar, he sighed before opening the message and a wave of confusion filled his face.
"Heard the good news! Great job at handling the job at MagusCore, everyone is talking about it! Come by the bar soon! Drinks will be on me!! <3 Sandra.
He stared at the screen dumb founded unsure what was told to her, he would worry about it in the morning, he needed more rest if he ever hoped to face everyone with his injured eye or that woman again.
Old Posted 06-20-2018, 06:56 AM Reply With Quote