View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Karla allowed the witch to cast her spell after making fun of her being startled so easily. She took a deep breath relaxing as the witch casted her spell. She knew she was probably curious of what had occurred earlier in the day, and debated on whether it was even okay to share the information with her or not.
"Italian huh? I guess that could be nice, its been awhile since I've had it. I suppose you have some questions you'd like to get off your chest while we are there as well." Karla let her lead the way still not being entirely too familiar with the city yet, even less if they were going to an out of the way location for their meal.
She requested the host seat them out of the way, so they could talk in private, the man who sat them seemed to understand and tucked them away in the back, not long after a waiter had taken their drink orders and left a basket of bread on the tables.
Karla buttered a small roll up and happily took a bite before glancing at Hannabelle's hip.
"What's the tattoo of? I remember you mentioning it acting up while you were in class.. sorry bout that by the way for cutting it short for you."
She leaned in close for the conversation, admiring Hannabelle's eyes as she spoke, she was slightly surprised the witch had agreed to come out to dinner after only meeting her once, even more so after she saw her using bloodmagic.
---------------
Ryan opened his eyes, though his vision still blurred. He instinctively threw his hand over his injured eye finding a patch of cotton and padding covering the wound. He groaned as he rolled to his side seeing the man from the bar sitting near by.
"Uhh, Oliver right? What are you doing here?" he watched the man who seemed to be relieved that he had woken up, though he was still baffled on why someone he met once would be in his room, he expected his family or someone else before him.
A nurse entered the room and pushed Ryan back to his backside.
"You can't be moving around right now, you're body is bruised and badly injured, not to mention you wont have any use of that eye any longer. I don't know what you were doing but I highly doubt it was worth the cost"
The nurse's voice hinted a bit of hatred towards magic users, she eyed his books.
"You can't be moving around for atleast a day, you're lucky to even be alive right now, if it weren't for this gentlemen here you might be dead.
The nurse left the room letting Oliver know that visiting hours were over and he would have to leave soon.
"I guess I owe you one.. how did you even find me though there was only that lady and wolf that entered the building..."
Old Posted 06-19-2018, 06:06 PM Reply With Quote