View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #19  

“The big boss didn’t want to pay a lot of money… so he fished around till one of his friends turned out to know a small time exorcist… some human with a sixth sense… that’s all i know i swear! I just teach here I may have been employed at the company but I’m a teacher, I don’t know the inner workings !” The teacher was sweating but he wasn't lying, he was a lower level employee that only heard things through the grapevine.

“The big boss used a spell to move everyone but the exorcist off the premises of the building…. Because the exorcist insisted on it….. I got the memo when i came into my class…for employee to not come back until tomorrow, exactly 24 hours after they were moved out by the spell.” He said wiping the sweat from his forehead with shaking hands, even though he had not been in the building the paper had still appeared on his desk this morning.

HannaBelle had heard the shaking in the professor's voice and frowned, she had paused outside the classroom but had not caught everything after the door closed behind her, effectively blocking any sound from leaving the class. Again she rubbed her hip as her tattoo settled down, it was strange, as if ehr magic had settled again after leaving the area with that strange book...with a aura that would terrify others…. It had calmed HannaBelle’s stressed mind for just a moment, it had been a calm that she had not felt since the one trip with Granny Tamick to the black market...it was strange….

Shaking her head, some flame colored locks falling over her eyes before she moved to walk away form the door, better to follow the professor's advice… maybe she’d use this time to do some research for her history class in the library.
-----------------
Oliver looked at his phone with the text form Farrah saying that a good chunk of the warlocks and witches had been sent home today… even the ones still in classes… it wasn't normal. The text sent a strange feeling though Oliver… he looked out the cafe window dark clouds were brewing in the distance… it sent a shiver down the shifters spine… his only ‘magic’ was his ability to turn into a wolf… albeit a very large wolf… so big a full grown human could ride on his back and he wouldn't even blink. He couldn't cast spells or use fancy magic items… simple magic items yes… and he and his kind had a strange immunity to magic based poisons..

A face flashed before his eyes… Ryan form the night before… what was the human up to now. With a sigh Oliver decided to just go home and see what his older sister was up to. The wind was strong when he left the cafe, it blew his dark brown hair all over the place.
Old Posted 06-15-2018, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote