View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Karla watched the students leave one by one, each seemed to have their eyes drawn to her arm though it didn't surprise her, they more than likely never had an encounter with magic as potent as hers before, even being a double edged sword the positives of her magic heavily outweighed the negatives in situations like these.
The woman cocked her head curiously at Hannabelle's comment about a tattoo reacting to her magick, she smirked at the witch as she pulled her mask off her face returning her attention to the teacher, she glared at the man who seemed all to aware of what her powers were capable of. "An exorcist? From where, I would have been notified if any certified exorcists were on route to the Maguscore HQ, don't bullshit with me, who is there right now, or am I going to have to force my way in and find out?" She clenched her hands, the book in her possession had finally stopped oozing out its black magic, she sighed in relief as she let her own magic dissipate as well.
"You know as damn well as I that this, is not okay, the grimoire was reacting to SOMETHING and it sure as hell was NOT some exorcist!" She gritted her teeth turning her head toward the Maguscore building, it wasn't far off campus, in fact the university and building were practically conjoined, it was good for the company as well as the school for them to be partnered together in some aspects.
---------------
Ryan concentrated in the darkness finally triangulating the sound of the spirit speaking to him, he made out two others that stayed in close vicinity of eachother. "You leave me no choice then... I'll have to force you to leave, I'm sorry it had to be this way." He closed his eyes taking a deep breath as he muttered an incantation to himself.
"Sisterrr... it thinks it can repel us from here... how foolish can it possibly be.. can I feast on its flesh yettt?" it cackled as Ryan repeated the incantation concentrating hard not to mess up any words as he repeated passages he remembered from his tome.
"Look how hard it tries... it really believes itself to be an exorcist... how disappointed it will be when it learns it does not have that kind of powerrr" The ghost approached the circle of protection he had created, the man clenched his eyes even tighter as the ghost smiled impossibly wide towards his efforts to repel them, its eyes shined a bright red and teeth glistened as he found himself screaming out the spell in fear of what was happening.
"What's going on?! Why won't it work? Why are you all not being pushed back?!"
The witch ghost that seemed to be in charge of the others stepped towards his circle gracefully, staring down at the protective circle before taking another step inside the circle looking up at the man slowly."A sixth.. sense does not make one an exorcist... you didn't come here to send us away, only to die..." The ghost slashed at Ryan who recoiled in fear, feeling a sharp pain in his face feeling blood gush from the wound. The man went pale stumbling his own feet before taking off for the stairs to the exit. "No, this can't be I'm an exorcist, I've been practicing all this time to be able to do this." he ran blindly down the stairs as the ghost witches cackling seemed to grow louder and louder as they pursued the man.

Old Posted 06-15-2018, 06:56 AM Reply With Quote