View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #17  
HannaBelle had been tapping her purple pen against her notebook, blocking out most of what the professor and rep from Magus Core was droning on and on about… he had a habit of repeating lessons and this was one that he had repeated before… in a way it was a blessing for the students who missed things the first time to pay better attention. For HannaBelle it was a bit of a bore… but she always endure it.

Blinking her hazel eyes when a figure entered the classroom with a white mask and a hood over their head, a few strands of black and white hair had escaped the hood… and it made HannaBelle stare back when she felt the eyes behind the mask on her. Eye widening even more when she saw the magic crackling around Karla’s arm… HannaBelle had a eye for remembering how a person looked after meeting them once… and she would never forget Karla and her strange ways.

The professor was visibly disturbed. Not only by his student’s outcry but the aura coming off the women before him. “There was supposed to be a exorcist coming to get rid of a spirits that’s been causing problems at the main building…. That’s all I know!” The professor said, the way eh girl moved and the magic around her screamed 'DO NOT FUCK WITH ME!' in big capital letters and even this pompous man knew better then to not cooperate.

While the others were distracted by the professor talking to Karla… HannaBelle used a small amount of gravity magic to give the student, a self important brat of a man, a very painful wedgie that he couldn't hold back the yelp at. By the time his head whipped around looking to see who would DARE to do that to him, HannaBelle had turned back to her notes, as if all going on bored her to death.

The tattoo on her hip tingles when she glanced at the book in Karla’s arms… what a strange book...she had a feeling that the air around the book would terrify many… but HannaBelle found it calming… she always had been a strange witch.

HannaBelle ignored the student that mentioned that Karla knew her… of course they knew of each other… the other had practically paid for her bike to be made new… and all HannaBelle had done was give her directions...Absentmindedly she rubbed her hip through her jeans, the magic within the ink seemed to be reacting to either Karla’s magic this time or the book in her ams.

“Class I’m ending today's lecture early…. No homework… it would be best if you all go home or to another part of the campus.” The teacher said after a moment and most of the students just shrugged it off and gather their things. HannaBelle was soon the only one left, having slowly gathered her things to have time to try and figure out why her hip was tingling like this.

“That includes you Miss Owens, there won’t be time for any questions today….” The professor said seeing that HannaBelle was still in the lecture hall.

“My tattoo is tingling Professor… and it’s one with magic ink…. Forgive me for trying to figure out why it’s acting up when it shouldn’t unless I’m casting some big magic.” The witch said with a frown on her face as she shoulderd her back and made to leave the room.
Old Posted 06-14-2018, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote