View Single Post
Double Rainbow
WELL!

I don't know if I have told you all,
I've been kinda lurking and not posting as much as I'd like to... :(

But my old psychiatrist left the clinic and I've been calling every day trying to get in contact with my case manager to get me in contact with my new psychiatrist. I've been ignored pretty much... UNTIL! They FINALLY replaced my psychiatrist and she was really, really nice! She gave me her direct number so I don't have to go through my case manager anymore. ;u;

I was getting concerned because my case manager is the one who is supposed to set up my appointments with my psychiatrist. She's nice, but she doesn't ever return my phone calls. Feeling ignored is a HUGE trigger for me also... and everyone in my care team is familiar with my diagnosis and the things that can trigger me.

ANYWAY!
Positive! My new psychiatrist heard me and she says that antipsychotic injections would be helpful for me! Which I'm really excited because I've been struggling to stay med compliant...
So hopefully by next month, I will start a new medication and then hopefully start injections soon after we see if my body can tolerate it!!!!

It's not a huge thing, but it's one of the few things that has gone "right" for me this week.
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 08-20-2020, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote