View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Default   #99  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy McBlueEyes View Post
"Teehee...kissy fishy! 'Nuver question pwease!"
September of 2017 had some really great DIs... what were they again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serra Britt View Post
I would love for you to Ask Me A Question again ^_^
WIPE THAT FACE OFF YOUR FACE! Now tell me without using the free items the cheapest you can spend to get a brand new one. (Don't forget your eyebrows.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomecha View Post
  • Stitched Autumn Bun
  • Candy Pop
  • Robow Kitt
  • Royal Alces
  • Winter Explorer
You eagerly dive in for a prize... and oh gross, a mouthful of hair?! Someone must have lost their halloween wig into the cauldron. Maybe this thing should be cleaned out more often... On the plus side, you found a Nox 2018 Bundle inside. That makes it better... kinda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veshora View Post
Go to that person's profile and then click on the tab labeled Statistics. It shows the total amount of posts that person ever wrote and the posts per day. My own average is 0.14 for example.
As you lean in to get a prize you happen to notice a knife sticking out of the water. Holy Moley, that's dangerous! You pluck it out and hope you're not leaving your fingerprints all over a murder weapon. As you're disposing of the weapon you are lucky enough to find 48 Candies... you hope this is not also connected to a murder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
-hand nearly shorts out-

<...I should really invest in some waterproofing.>

Ask me a question!
Which event were you expected to hide your face and collect tickets for a fantastic gala? (Not for Galla, as fantastic as they are.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird View Post
You can get a pair at Trinkets!
Oh good! Maybe from now on I'll be able to see things that probably shouldn't be in the cauldron. I might even take them out.

You bite into what you think is an apple, but strangely it appears to be a cake in the shape of an apple. How the fondant on the outside didn't turn into mush in the water, you'll never know. As you're enjoying your unexpected treat you are even more surprised to find 283 aurum inside. Things just keep getting stranger.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 10-30-2018, 11:58 PM