Thread: Pixel cupcakes?
View Single Post
Necromancer
Thumbs down   #29  
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
while i like the idea i would not buy them from you
Why did you even have to say that then? If you don't want to buy then GTFO. Don't stand here and bitch about your opinions and personal preferences that have no relevance to our discussion.

I've been a pixel artist for 7 years and I can tell you that it take a lot of talent to make stuff from scratch 100% of the time. I'm just in the place where I feel I can completely redo a base I find and still have it look good. Moreover this is how customs funsonaly work on sites like this. You make a base, you have options and people pick from them and if you've got balls you have full on custom slots with options from scratch. Thats how it works, that's how it's always worked and bitching about it now isn't going to change anything.

I've also noted here that you have a problem with bases or anything you perceive as coming from a base. We've butted heads on this before I believe. It's pretty shity to walk into someone elses thread and tar them down based on your stupid preference. If you don't like it then stuff it back down your windpipe and move right along.

With that said, I'd love to buy a cupcake.
"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

Last edited by Dorian Pavus; 10-13-2014 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Mother f'n cupcakes
Old Posted 10-13-2014, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote