Wicked Abomination
Hounds of Erebus
Socordia
Wysavra (BG mostly)

Things that I would love more colors of
Aloros
Aeronautic Funk
Enfield Fragment (The ears mostly)
I missed these lists last time, probably because of your ninja editing skillz.

None of the ones you listed would be difficult to recolor, actually. Wicked would just have to go out of conventional color choices, and Wys might need some, hrm, extra inspiration, but the other two would be pretty easy to dance around.

I would love to dip into Aloros again, too. An especially gorgeous item that could always use more love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Lowering them is nice, but even so 40 runes is $4.00 and why pay that much for previous year yearlies even at different colors? Maybe create a thread to determine suggestions for present/past yearlies to see if the members want to or not.

No.. No.... NO.... HELL NO!!!
This would defeat the purpose of rare and unique. Monthlies need to retain their rarity. That is why we paid for them.
This would be the thread for that discussion, I believe. And as for your reaction on rereleasing Monthlies, that is the same exact thing we would be doing for Yearlies, so it's important we hear thoughts like yours before we move forward. Remember, if you, or any other users, have alternative suggestions, we ARE open to hear them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawtan View Post
*Meek head poking in*
Hmm...last time I tried to post it said I wasn't allowed...
Umm...when I get the chance, I have new design ideas I am drawing up...
You probably don't want them as I am just a basic drawer/writer...
If you're interested in designing for us, we would be happy to see what you have to offer. I believe we have item suggestion threads floating around somewhere. Alternatively, you can always send in an application to become an artist to me.

Old Posted 11-20-2013, 08:48 PM