View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default   #33  
{ZEKE}
“Well, that's changing now. I have too much. I don't know what to do with it. So, you're gonna get spoiled by proxy. Uhm, don't think I need anything in return either. Seriously,” Zeke said moving his hands for emphasis.

“Unfortunately, no. She is really exceptionally well-behaved. There will be no entertainment for us outside of the lecture and whatever lab we have to do, I'm afraid,” Zeke sighed, but it quickly melted into a grin as he looked up at his pet's sleeping form. He knew that the second they both grabbed their hoverboards she'd wake up instantly though. Nightly flies, just like daily naps, were her favorite.

While Neel was in the bathroom, Zeke approached George and said softly, “George, honey, you wanna go flying?” One of George's eyes opened. “Because Neel and I are about to go flying...” George's head rose and she shook out her scales, tail wagging ever so slightly.

Zeke tilted his head when Neel stepped out, “Did you just do something? You look...different.”
{MAGALI}
Magali couldn't help but laugh as she was pulled to her feet, “You look almost as excited as I am.” Really, it was everything she could have hoped for. She'd been wanting to capture Meeqa entirely, completely, for what she was. “I...I think it's you doing me on the honor. Uhm...we can begin with initial sketching right away...erm, that is, if you're ready.”
Old Posted 11-26-2017, 08:04 PM Reply With Quote