View Single Post
Solid gold, easy action
Well I'm going to go for my all time favourite video game:

22. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.

Originally it was for the PS2 and Xbox, but it's been released on so many different platforms since then. I own it on PS2, PC, Xbox 360 and PS4, so you can get it on every gen console.

It follows the standard route of GTA games, you know stealing and killing and reckless driving etc. It's a really fun game, probably the best in the GTA series in my opinion. The dialogue in the game is fantastic and there are so many really cool and unique characters in the game too. The missions are all pretty unique and interesting, there's no points in the game where you feel like you're in a lull. The storyline for the game is incredible and by far one of the most thought out in the franchise. Also the soundtrack for this game is absolutely amazing. I have the majority of the radio station songs on my phone haha.

Apart from the standard story missions, there's also plenty of extra things to do to keep you busy. In San Andreas there are a number of collectables to get all around the map. Los Santos you have to collect gang tags, whereas in San Fiero there's photo oportunities and in Las Venturas there's horseshoes. Also there's oysters scattered all over the map to collect. There's also a vast range of side missions ranging from trucking to valeting to vigilante and taxi driving. There's so many things to keep you busy in the game.

The only negative about the game (if you consider it as that) is the graphics. The game was released in 2004, so obvious the newer games in the franchise have vastly suprerior graphics, but that being said it's not something that puts me off. If anything, the graphics can be quite funny sometimes. If that's not something that tends to bother you, then I can't really think of anything else that's a down point in the game (unless of course it's just not your type of game anyway).

The game also has massive replay value! I can probably quote the game from start to finish I've played it that many times. I've had the game since 2004 and I'm still more than happy to play it 11 years later. It's definitely one of my all time favourites and I'd recommend it to everyone to at least give it a try.
Old Posted 12-21-2015, 10:18 AM Reply With Quote