View Single Post
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #27  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Explosions are good.

10. Cards Against Humanity (card game)

If you only play it once, which I'm sure might be all some people are inclined to. It's essentially this: a random question is pulled from the stack, and players answer it using the cards they have in their hand. It's a horrible, horrible game for dirty minds and makes you think things you would rather not have thought of, but it can be pretty darn funny. Mature content advisory, at the very least.

If you have issues with racy things or just...yeah...there's always "Bubble Talk." Same style of game but with pictures to which you add a caption from the cards in your hand. Much, much more family friendly.
One of my favorite things to do is introduce new players of the game and watch their reactions.

19. Cthulhu Gloom

This game ties with Cards Against Humanity in my very short list of card games I enjoy. The premise is that you have a family of five and you basically have to kill them off and make them as miserable as possible before you kill them off. The person with the lowest score after killing off their family wins. You can sabotage the other players as well by giving them positive point cards, among other things. Definitely worth playing at least once. I'm keeping my eye out for an inexpensive set for conventions and other things. And I really don't care for card games most of the time, so consider this an unofficial endorsement by me.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote