View Single Post
Mistress of Trinkets
"Katriiine! Don't you even start without me, girl!" The voice that so easily rose above the murmurs of the crowd came from the one and only Mistress of Trinkets. Stopped mid-sentence by the outburst, Katrine watched as Arryn ran to the scene. When she came to a stop, it took no time at all for the Yutri to regain her composure. Arryn took a deep breath, stood up straight, fixed her hair just so, and slapped on her very best shop owner's smile.

"We both have new things to showcase everyone! How exciting is that?! I mean, come on! What are the chances? Anyway, HEY, EVERYONE!" Before Katrine could even open her mouth, Arryn took a place right next to her. She was all but jumping up and down on the spot.

"HEY! EVERYONE! Not only does Eclectic Trends setting have two new lines, but head over to Trinkets and Tresses to accessorize after your spending spree here! We've got a whole new trunk of belts just waiting to make their way around all the most unconventional parts of your body. And if you're the matching type, we've also got brand new eye styles to make you look all the more chic and ready to take on anything! So hurry up and get those wallets out!"

Heaving a sigh after that mouthful, Arryn turned her smile over towards Katrine. "I hear even Ellysia has been working on a couple new hairstyles. Great minds think alike, right, Kat?"

Katrine blinked, then smiled. "Seriously."
Old Posted 09-25-2012, 05:50 PM