Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Psych
Exclamation   #2303  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
can relate. in my case, i've got weird emotional issues resulting in me being unable to do customer service work, and nobody around here seems to want any other workers. quite frankly, i cannot be paying out the nose to go on a bus that might not even come to get to an interview.

the jobs i have found that are remote either require a DBS check, or are commission-only pay. or they require qualifications, which i do not have.
~ It sucks like no matter how much you try or what you do nothing changes. I've tried so much different places here and nobody wants to hire me.

I just want so badly to get away from my abusive roommate. I know it's never going to happen. It's also gotten even worse. Any time, each time it happens I just can't take it anymore. I'm also sick and tired of almost being done with things only for him to come in and fuck it up. Each time. Literally every fucking single time. I can't take it I just can't. I can't do anything.

I actually met with someone and she's like yeah see a therapist, they can help you. You can work towards moving and getting away from your roommate. I tried, I fucking tried. Oh we say we take this but we actually don't because we want to fuck everyone over because you have to pay out of pocket. Here's another big fuck you because we don't take that ether even though it says we do. Oh and so on and so forth and so on. Everything is just so frustrating.

So last night we had one of those bugs again. I couldn't even do anything about it because fucking roommate did something with the spray bottle. Probably dumped the thing in the sink again after I told him not to over and fucking over and fucking over again. Then and his big mouth keep me up so I barely got any sleep at all. I had something important to do today and I know it's going to be bad because of him.~

Anyone want my stuff?
Last edited by Jester; 02-11-2023 at 03:41 PM.
Old Posted 02-10-2023, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote