Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Pixelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
~Sometimes I just don't know anymore. I've been dealing with abuse almost all my life. I'm tired of dealing with it and all the stress from it just makes everything worse. I tried the police, I tried family, I tried being homeless, I even tried getting away back at the doctor's. It's just more and more and I know it's never going to stop. It's gotten to the point where I'm getting Where are you messages every some minutes every time I leave. I know it's never going to stop and I can't even save to leave. No matter what I do, how many I fill out , no matter how many call backs I make I'm permanently unhireable. I don't even think that other one wants me.

Get well soon Coda.~
can relate. in my case, i've got weird emotional issues resulting in me being unable to do customer service work, and nobody around here seems to want any other workers. quite frankly, i cannot be paying out the nose to go on a bus that might not even come to get to an interview.

the jobs i have found that are remote either require a DBS check, or are commission-only pay. or they require qualifications, which i do not have.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 01-23-2023, 07:28 AM Reply With Quote