View Single Post
Gackt's bodyguard
Yes and other types of "white" people have also been treated like shit by other white or coloured ( sometimes ) people. The jews anybody? They don't exactly have to look that different from other "white" people. I think whatever you are and wherever you go you're always gonna meet idiots and ignorant people.

If a blonde person goes to Japan LOTS is gonna assume they speak no Japanese, that they are American/German/English or French ( cause these countries are cool ), that they can't eat with chop sticks, that you're loud, stupid and dress like a slut. That's a lot of times true sadly but I think there's just as many good and smart foreigners ending up in Japan. The loud dumb asses ruins it for everybody. ;v Blonde is the biggest sign of not being Japanese obviously. And even if your hair is orange they may think it's blonde cause they don't think about colours can be different shades. ( Their hair can only be black and black is always black, there can be grown hair but it's rare. ) This is a little annoying. People stare at you even if you look like shit. Only your hair apparently makes you gorgeous. xD I think the opposite. Japanese usually have much better hair, and it can be dyed it you like that. They also have good genes and eat healthier and you rarely see fat people in Japan. But sure, there are hotties in every country. Even India, Korea and Africa must have their Brad pits and Paris Hiltons. ( Bad examples but you get what I mean. ) :P

Was that any help I just kinda washed off what was on my mind.

If you can read this it means you have passed the first grade, congratulations.
Old Posted 10-15-2010, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote