View Single Post
Lazy
Default   #11  
Espy: I didn't know what CRPGs stood for because I am terrible at acronyms, even if I actually know of what it refers to.
Pillars of eternity looks neat. I'm not into RPGs too much though.

Metalien: Diddy Kong racing was fun. My 6 year olds and 7 year olds have gotten into Crash Team Racing and Mario Kart. The house gets loud when the bunch of them are playing because they get extremely competitive...just like their old man. I miss my N64.
My 12 year old son mops up the floor with me at Smash Bros on the Switch.
I sold my Wii because I needed money at the time. But I still have a Wii U, Switch, 2DS, DS, Gameboy Advance SP, PS Vita, PS2 and PS3.
I think the Wii U was underrated but that's just me. I don't have a lot of games for ot but the games I do have, I love.

I've never gotten into Kingdom Hearts. How's the 3rd?

Coda: I mean, true. Lol.

Void: I never played online when it was free anyway, so I don't miss anything when it comes to NSO. I did buy my 12 year old son a subscription though because he likes to play with his friends. At least it's cheaper than PS and XBox online subscriptions.

My top screen of my DS won't stay up, but it's still useable. My Wii U game pad is fucked though for a similar reason as the left trigger doesn't respond. At least I can use a pro controller. Is the top screen fucked as in it doesn't show anything or it is like mine and just won't stay up on it's own?
I only use my DS for Gameboy advance games and my Gameboy advance sp for Gameboy color games. I wish that the switch was backwards compatible but I understand why they chose game cards instead of discs.

I've never played Don't Starve. I want to check it out though.

Video games, I've found, are a great way to bond with your family. I'm glad I get to play games with my children and I like watching them play together.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 02-20-2019, 03:36 PM Reply With Quote